Osram bare projector mercury lamp P-VIP 210/0.8 E20.9n for D926TX D925TX D833MX P1166 P1266 P1266i P1266 P- P1270 XD250U...
Model.NO.: P-VIP 210/0.8 E20.9n
Rated power: 210W
Lamp type: bare lamp
Average Life (hrs):2000-3000hrs
Fiting for: D926TX D925TX D833MX P1166 P1266 P1266i P1266 P- P1270 XD250U...
Delivery time: within 3 days after receiving full payment
We can supply:
1. Original lamp module(OM/OLM)
2. Original lamp with housing(OWH/GLM/OEM
3. Original bare lamp(OB/OOB)
4. Compatible lamp with housing(CWH/ML/CM)
5. Compatible bare lamp (CB)
We have lamps of all the following types of projectors:
Factory and warehouse
1. Professional Cooperation Team. Our sales team will advise you sincerely about the data of lamps and offer the good value,which worth the money.
2. 180-day Warranty. In order to prove the quality of our lamps, we can offer you 180-day warranty from the date of shipping invoice,which can make your enjoy life freely.
3. Abundant Stock enable us to arrange shippment fast, usually lamps ordered can be shipped out at the same day.
4. Reliable Corporation. We have been in projector lamps for 10 years. We\'re always here to support you if any problem occurred.
How and When to Replace a Projector Lamp:
It may be time to replace your projector lamp. Projector lamps dim as they age. Some projectors allow you to check the number of hours your lamp has been used through the built-in menu system. Usually a few hours before the expected lamp life is finished, a message will display on your projector bulb screen.
We recommend that you consult your user manual to determine the exact instructions for your specific model. In most cases, the replacement only involves a few steps including the following:
· Turn off the machine and allow the lamp to cool completely
· Remove the cover
· Unscrew the lamp housing unit
· Remove the old lamp
· Screw in the new lamp and replace the housing unit and cover. The most important thing to remember is that you should never touch the lamp or housing directly with your fingers.
Tips for prolonging the life of projector and lamp
There are a number of steps you can take to prolong the life of your projector bulb. First of all, allow the projector to cool completely after each use before moving it or packing it into the carrying case. You should also avoid extreme temperatures--don\'t leave the projector in the car during the summer or when it is below 40 degrees. Another tip to make your projector lamp last is cleaning the projector filter with compressed air every couple of months.
If you have any request or would like to get more information about us, pls don\'t hesitate to contact us by Trademanager or drop a letter by email. We\'re always here to response at the first earlier time.
Thanks for your visiting and have a nice shopping.